Liz Humbard - Liz Humbard (1977) - Lp

It is my privilege to be a part of the Rex Humbard Worldwide TV Ministry and to share with my dad the burden of going into all the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I am grateful that Jesus has given me the gift of music so that i might use it for his glory.

As you listen to these songs, especially "I Can´t Stop Loving Him" and "Why", i pray that they will not be just words to your ears, but a reflection of the love that Jesus has and wants to share with you.

Jesus loves you

He said, "Love one another as i have loved you".

And, i love you.














Side A
A1.  Why  
A2.  Looking Back  
A3.  Lord Help Me  
A4.  I Can’t Stop Loving Him  
A5.  Plenty Of Time

Side B
B1.  Move That Mountain  
B2.  Jesus  
B3.  Let Me Live  
B4.  He Did It All For Me  
B5.  Too Much To Gain To Lose

Notes 
Release: 1977
Genre: Folk, World, & Country
Style: Religious
Format: LP
Label - World Outreach Ministry Records
Catalog# 750944

Vinyl:  Good
Cover:  Good

€ 15,00

0 comments:

Een reactie posten